13 Dec 2017
Product Spec Changes
We are pleased to announce the following product improvements which will be made from the opening of the trading session on Monday 18th December 2017.
- Leverage for EURGBP, EURJPY, GBPJPY, USDCAD will be increased to 1:200 (Required margin decrease from 1% to 0.5%)
- Leverage for US30 will be increased to 1:200 (Required margin decrease from 1.5% to 0.5%).
- Leverage for DE30 on the ECN account will be increased to 1:200 (Required margin decrease from 1% to 0.5%). Please note that the DE30 leverage on the Classic account is already 1:200.
- Leverage for AUS200, FRANCE40, HK50, JP225, SPAIN35, UK100, US500 and USTEC100mini will be increased to 1:100 (Required margin decrease to 1% from current values).
- The ITALY40, SWISS30, STOXX50, NED25, and existing USTEC100 products will be discontinued and removed from the system to make way for new products. If you have any open positions on these products as of the close of the market’s trading hours on Friday 15th December, these positions will be automatically closed out.
- The USTEC100mini product will renamed “USTEC100″. If you have any open positions on this product, your position will be maintained under the new product name.
- New products will be added – NZDCHF, NZDCAD and US Dollar Index (DXY). More new products in additional asset classes will also be added soon!
- Maximum order size for Indices products will be increased to 100 lots (currently 50).
- Maximum order size for FX products on the Classic Account will be increased to 50 lots (currently 20).
Classic Account – Reduced Spreads (available now!)
Please also be advised that we have reduced spreads on our Classic Account for FX majors, and this change is already in effect.
Please refer to the table below for the new spreads offered on our Classic Account.
|Product||Previous Spread||New Spread|
If you have any questions about our services, please do not hesitate to contact us and we will be happy to assist you.
Client Services Department