- OPEN A LIVE ACCOUNT
Application is quick and simple - click below to get started.
- SIGN UP FOR A DEMO ACCOUNT
Try out our platform under real market conditions.
Click on the appropriate category below.
- QWhat are the trading hours for the products you offer?
- AThe hours differ depending on the instrument - for further details, please refer to the following page:Markets
- QWhat is the Spread?
The spread is the difference (in pips) between the quoted sell price and buy price.
Please refer to the following page to view our standard spreads:Markets
- QAre your Spreads fixed?
- AYes, our spreads are fixed under normal market circumstances.
- QWhat can I trade on with Z.com Trade MT4?
- AYou can trade FX, Metals, Indices, and Commodities. Please refer to the following page for details of all of our tradable instruments:Markets
- QWhat is the trade size of 1 lot ?
- For FX instruments: 1 lot = 10,000 currency units
- For Gold: 1 lot = 1 ounce
- For Silver: 1 lot = 50 ounces
Please refer to the following page for details regarding the lot sizes for our other instruments:Markets
- QIs margin required to place a pending order?
- AMargin will only be deducted when an order is executed.
- QWhy my order is cancelled by the system, even though Auto-Closeout has not been triggered?
- AAs margin is not deducted immediately for pending orders, if your usable margin is not enough when your orders are executed, the system will cancel those orders automatically.
System Requirements and Settings
- QWhat are the supported system requirements for MetaTrader 4 for iOS?
- AiOS 5.0 or later (compatiable with all mobile devices running iOS).
- QWhat are the supported system requirements for MetaTrader 4 for Android OS?
- AAndroid OS 2.1 and higher (compatible with all mobile devices running Android OS).
- QWhat is the server name when login to MT4 ?
- Live Accounts: "Z.comTradeUK-Live Server"
- Demo Account: "Z.comTradeUK-Demo Server"
- QHow can I change the software language on MT4?
On the MT4 Platform for PCs: click ''View' and go to 'Language' and change to your required language.
On MT4 for iOS/Android: you have to change the language settings of your mobile device.
Still can't find what you are looking for? Contact us directly and a member of our Client Services Team will be happy to assist you.
Back To Top