Z.com Trader Mobile for iPhone
Trade anywhere, anytime with our iPhone app
Giving you the same great features to trade forex around-the-clock, anywhere from your iPhone.Even if you don't have an account, Z.com Trader Mobile gives you instant access to real-time rates, forex charts and latest market events.
With just a single tap, you may open, close, close & reverse ,or close all positions with the same currency contract using this instantaneous order feature without missing a chance to trade.
Equipped with the same convenient trading features as Z.com Trader Web, Z.com Trader Mobile lets you access all crucial information such as your open positions and profit/loss – everything you need in one mobile screen.
Comprehensive Charting Functionality
Z.com Trader Mobile is equipped with crucial charting features including minimise/maximise, zoom in/out, and scrolling up/down of charts. Powerful technical analysis made possible anytime, anywhere you go.
- Charting Area - 5 Price Trends
- Bollinger Bands
- Ichimoku Kinko Hyo
- Simple Moving Average (SMA)
- Exponential Moving Average (EMA)
- Heikin-Ashi (Average Bar)
- Technical Area - 4 Oscillators
- DMI / ADX
- Graph Period - 12 Types
- 1 mitute
- 5 minute
- 10 minute
- 15 minute
- 30 minute
- 60 minute
- 4 hour
- 8 hour
- 1 day
- 1 week
- 1 month
Comes with Latest News Feeds and Customised Alerts
News and economic indicators are constantly updated around the clock. Customised alerts function keeps you notified when your target price has been reached, and informed by sending you reminders on upcoming important economic event/release even if you are not watching the market at all times.
Supported System Requirements
iOS 6.0 or later
* Compatible with iPhone 3GS or later.
|Two-Factor Authentication (2FA)||2FA token has become a required input when logging in. Please log in to Z.com Trader Web with your PC and set up 2FA beforehand.|
|Change of application logo||New application logo|
|Fixed minor problem||Updated to version 2.0.0.|
|Logo of home icon changed||Updated to version 1.9.0.|
|Change of application name||Application name changed from ClickTrade to Z.com Trader Mobile
Logo of home icon changed.
|Change of Company Name||Company name has changed to GMO-Z.com Forex HK|
|Supports iOS9||Compatible with iOS9 now|
|Bug Fixes||Bug fix for NZD/USD|
|Change of Tradable Currency Pairs||
1) Change of Currency Pairs
[10 currency pairs added]
GBP/JPY, AUD/JPY, NZD/JPY, CAD/JPY, CHF/JPY, USD/CHF, EUR/CHF, GBP/CHF, USD/CAD, EUR/GBP
[2 currency pairs removed]
2) Corresponding to above changes, the display of currency pairs (rates) will be reset to default. All currency pairs settings will be reset to default automatically. Alert settings will also be reset to "OFF".
|Addition of countries to the Economic Calendar||China, Canada and Switzerland are added.|
|Additional support for iOS7||
1) End of support for version(s) older than iOS6
2) Optimization of some designs
3) Fixed language display error (shown when iPhone device language is set to British English)
1) Change of Company Name (Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese)
2) From "日圓" to "日元" (Simplified Chinese only)
3) Amendment of login error messages (Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese and English)
|Supports iOS 7||Optimised for iOS 7|
1) The new version is now compatible with 4-inch Retina display.
2) Requires iOS 4.3 or later.
|Other||Fixed some minor errors.|
|Change of application name||Change of application name to "iClickTrade".|
|Enhancements to login page||
1) Save password feature added
2) Other than alpha-numeric characters, password composition may include special characters
|Enhancements to notifications page||When there is any important notification, "i" icon has been added to the message title under Notifications.|
|Enhancements to charts||
1) Change of colour for chart background, candlesticks, upper and lower shadow of the candlesticks for higher visibility
2) Standardised display date to "DD/MM" format shown at the lower section of the chart
|Enhancements to One-Click page||Stop-loss feature added to One-Click. Settings can be customised under One-Click settings.|
|Others||Performance-improving changes made to the application.|
|Auto-login feature removed||-|
|Improvements to Order and Confirmation panel||
1) Changed selection method of more than 2 items such as currency pairs, from scroll type to select list type
("Skip Order Confirmation" added to [Settings]-[General])
2) Next page changed to [Order Details] upon completion of any order under [Orders]
3) Currency pair names added to respective flag icons
4) All entered order conditions (except rates and stop loss distance) will not be reset back to default but shall be retained in existing input fields when switching between currency pairs, order type or other features.
|Improvements to One-Click order panel||
1) Link button (gear-shaped icon) added to [Settings] located on the top right hand corner of One-Click order page
2) One-Click trade's vibration ON/OFF feature added to [Settings]-[One-Click]
3) Currency pair names added to respective flag icons
4) Standardised from resetting to default currency pair information to display of same currency pair information from previous page
|Improvements to search feature||
Changed from resetting to default search conditions to retaining same search conditions from previous page
Relevant pages: [Positions Summary], [All Positions], [Orders], [Trade History]）
|Improvements to Calculator||
1) Current price will be automatically shown
2) Tab and hold [Del] button to delete subsequent digits
3) [Cancel] added. Tap to go back to previous page without any changes made
|Enhancements to default settings for skipping confirmation page||Skip feature for confirmation page added ("Skip Order Confirmation" under [Settings]-[General])|
|Display item removed||"Insufficient Margin" removed from [Account]-[Account Summary]|
|Other enhancements and improvements||Addition and amendment of error messages and other slight enhancements|
|Launching iForex Trade||iForex Trade has been launched|
Please note that images shown in this page may be different from the actual screen image.