Why Trade Forex
24 hours a day
- The foreign exchange market takes place across different time zones with major trading periods overlapping the other, making round-the-clock trading possible at any given time.
- Each day of forex trading starts with the opening of Wellington, then Sydney and other Asian markets including Tokyo and Hong Kong, followed by London and other European markets and lastly, New York in the Americas.
- Forex trading operates 24 hours a day. You can trade anytime and anywhere with access to internet through any internet-enabled device, be it your home computer or smartphone.
Go long or short
- With FX, you can buy (long) or sell (short) a currency pair to enter the market. No matter which direction the market is trending, there is a chance for you to profit.
- Take USD/JPY pair as a trading example: If you think USD/JPY will go down, you can earn a profit by selling USD/JPY, and then buy it later for more than you sold and vice versa. This is how easy it is to get in and out of trades at any time based on simple market speculation.
Daily income profits
- Rollover is the interest earned or deducted for holding a position open overnight. Rollovers are calculated and applied on each trading day.
- If the interest rate on the currency you bought is higher than the interest rate of the currency you sold, then you will earn rollover for the trading day.
- Click here to find out more.
Maximise returns with leverage
- To place a FX trade, you must maintain the required margin which is a pre-determined percentage of the contract value. With considerable leverage, you can trade at larger positions than your actual invested amount to maximise your returns.
- Leverage is a double-edged sword that comes with greater potential risk to lose money but at the same time, for higher returns.
- Click here to find out more on the correlation between margin and leverage.
Transparent Price Execution
GMO-Z.com Forex operates on a Straight Through Processing (STP) model connects to GMO CLICK Securities, Inc. , which connects to global liquidity providers and top tier financial institutions. Your orders will be executed at a transparent price.
Market / Stop / Auto-closeout Orders