Apply in Person
ZERO account opening and maintenance fee. NO minimum deposit or minimum account balance requirement!
STEP:1 Make an Appointment
Please contact us through any of the below:
Our office address
Suites 1607-8, 16/F, Tower 6, The Gateway, Harbour City, Kowloon, Hong Kong
For faster processing, bring along:
- Valid government-issued ID bearing your photo, e.g. Hong Kong ID Card, China ID card or passport.
Address proof clearly showing your name and current residential address issued within 3 months, e.g. utilities bill, credit card statements or bank statement.
Note: PO boxes are not acceptable.
- Bank account proof e.g. copy of passbook, ATM card or bank statement if you opt to have your bank account pre-registered for "Online Withdrawal" Request".
- Document containing your employment information such as your business card.
STEP:2 Account Application
Z.com Forex Client Services officer shall assist you in completing the application form and validate your supporting documents.
When done, our Client Services officer will invite you to read the risk disclosure statement, ask questions and take independent advice if you wish. To confirm your application details, you will be asked to acknowledge the risk disclosure, sign and date the completed form.
The application procedure only takes you around 30 mins.
STEP:3 Application Review and Approval
For a fully completed application, it normally takes only 1 - 2 business days to activate your Z.com Forex trading account.
Once your account has been activated, you will receive User ID by post and default password by email separately.
STEP:4 Let's Get Started!
Log in to your trading account via our website and change the initial password provided to you to protect your account information. Once your account has been sufficiently funded, you are ready to make your first trade!
To deposit funds into your Z.com Forex account, please click here for more information.
Before you begin, please read the following:
- Segregation of Client Money
- Personal Information Collection Statement
- CLIENT AGREEMENT for Leveraged Foreign Exchange Trading
- Risk Disclosure Statement
- Use of Website and Browser-Based Platform
To open an Individual Account with us, you must be able to meet our Eligibility Requirements detailed below.
- You are not a resident of Japan;
- You are not a citizen or resident of the United States of America;
- You must be aged 18 or above;
- You have fulfilled our system requirements;
- You have a personal email address and phone number; and
- You are the beneficiary account holder,
If you are a person licensed by or registered with the Securities and Futures Commission or an employee of a licensed person, an official consent letter from your employer is required. For more information, please contact our Client Services officer.