We offer a number of ways for you to securely deposit and withdraw funds to and from your Z.com Bullion trading account.
To make a fund withdrawal request, you must fill out and send us a Withdrawal Request Form. At present, withdrawals can only be processed via bank wire transfer.
|Currency||USD only. If you choose to deposit funds in a different currency, your funds will be converted using the bank exchange rate.|
|Cut-off time||15:00 HKT every business day|
|Minimum withdrawal amount||Minimum amount sufficient to cover possible bank charges.|
|Maximum withdrawal amount||No limit.|
(within Hong Kong)
|You will be liable for any bank transaction charges incurred.|
Transaction fee of US$3 will be charged for every single withdrawal of less than US$50. This amount shall be deducted from the withdrawal amount.
Transaction charges shall be waived for withdrawals of US$50 or above.
|Rest of the world||USD 10 per transaction. Your bank may apply inward remittance charges. Intermediary bank charges may apply which will be deducted from the withdrawal amount.|
(within Hong Kong)
|1-2 business days|
|To Mainland China||1-2 business days|
|Rest of the world||1-5 business days|
Please note that the image above is subject to change and may differ from the actual form.
- Click here to download the withdrawal request form.
- Fill in your full name and User ID.
- Fill in the beneficiary bank account details, withdrawal amount, and requested withdrawal method.
- Sign and date the withdrawal request form.
- Send the Withdrawal Request Form along with a copy of the bank statement or card showing the account name and number of the bank account details provided on your withdrawal form.
- (852) 3923-8099
Client Services Department
GMO-Z.com Bullion HK Limited
Suite 2501, Sino Plaza,
255-257 Gloucester Road,
Causeway Bay, Hong Kong
- IMPORTANT TO KNOW
- All withdrawals are processed in USD only.
- We do not allow withdrawals to third party accounts, and you can only withdraw funds from your trading account to a bank account held under your name. Please make sure that you have an existing bank account under the exact same name as the one under which your Z.com Bullion trading account is held.
- The time taken for the withdrawal amount to be credited to your beneficiary bank account can vary depending on your bank.
- Any withdrawal requests received after 15:00 HKT will be processed on the next business day. No requests shall be processed on Saturdays, Sundays or on Hong Kong public holidays.
- Please make sure that all required information is valid and correct. If not, the transaction may be rejected, returned and/or delayed, with the possibility of charges being imposed. We accept no responsibility for any loss or damage as a result of rejection, return and/or delay. Any charges imposed by the receiving bank may be deducted from the withdrawal amount.