Why choose Z.com Trade?
World's LARGEST retail forex provider by trading volume*
More than 450,000 Z.com Trade trading accounts worldwide
- Trade Gold at Low Cost
Diversify your portfolio with Bullion by trading on margin and high leverage of up to 200 times on Gold. No minimum deposit required to open account.
- The Most Popular Trading Platform
Get the most out of MetaTrader 4 suite on your desktop or your mobile device anytime, anywhere. MT4 gives you the ultimate flexibility to automate your trading with Expert Advisors.
- 24-Hour Support and Services
24/5 hotline and Live Chat assistance at your service. Online funding with Unionpay for clients residing in China only - all deposit charges waived! Real-time market news and resources available to you for free.
Open Z.com Bullion Real Account - Quick and Easy
- Takes you less than ten minutes to complete the application
- No manual configuration
- No minimum deposit to open account
Sign up for Z.com Bullion Demo Account
- Experience MT4 trading in a risk-free environment for 30 days
- Free instant one-step sign up
- Practise or test your strategies with US$50,000 of virtual funds
Latest UpdatesRead more
- 11 Apr 2017
- Changes to trading hours on 14 April(Friday)
- 06 Mar 2017
- Changes to Trading Hours due to U.S. Daylight Savings Time
- 13 Feb 2017
- Introducing Our Brand New Tradable Symbols (GOLD_L20)!
- 25 Jan 2017
- UnionPay Services During Chinese New Year Holiday
- 29 Dec 2016
- Updates: Client Agreement for OTC Gold Bullion/Silver Tranding and Personal Information Collection Statement
- MetaTrader 4 (MT4)
- MetaTrader 4 for iOS
GMO CLICK Global NewsroomRead more
- 27 Jan 2017
- Still the World's Largest Retail Forex Broker by Volume for the Year of 2016
- 10 May 2016
- Notification of GMO CLICK Group's Financial Results for the Fiscal Year ending March 31, 2016
- 26 Feb 2016
- GMO CLICK Group announces third quarter 2015/16 results
- 12 Feb 2016
- Still the World's Largest Retail Forex Broker by Volume for the Year of 2015
- 26 Oct 2015
- Notification of GMO CLICK Group's Quarterly Financial Report for the Second Quarter of the Fiscal Year ending March 31, 2016
- MetaTrader 4 for Android
*Reported by Finance Magnates Retail Forex Industry Report in 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 and 2016, in respect of GMO CLICK Securities Inc. retail leveraged forex trading volume.
†ORICON Research Report 2013