We offer a number of ways for you to securely deposit and withdraw funds to and from your Z.com trade trading account.
To make a fund withdrawal request, you must fill out and send us a Withdrawal Request Form.
Please be aware that you can only withdraw funds from your trading account to a bank account held under your name.
- Click here to download the withdrawal request form.
- Fill in your full name and User ID.
- Fill in the rest of the required information on the form, and send it to us.
- IMPORTANT INFORMATION
- Please make sure the minimum withdrawal amount is USD 100 or the full account balance（If lower than USD 100).
- The time taken for the withdrawal amount to be credited to your beneficiary bank account can vary depending on your bank.
For any withdrawal requests received after the cut-off time, we cannot guarantee same-day processing, however such requests will be processed on a best-endeavour basis. No requests shall be processed on Saturdays, Sundays.
- Please be aware that you can only make one withdrawal request per day.
- It is our utmost priority to ensure that the funding process is fast and easy for you, however, there may be circumstances where we require additional information before your withdrawal request can be validated. As a result, your withdrawal may be subject to a delay of up to one business day as we validate the withdrawal request by requesting additional information from you. In this event, your withdrawal will be processed after we receive the required information.
- Please make sure that all required information is valid and correct. If not, the transaction may be rejected, returned and/or delayed, with the possibility of charges being imposed. We accept no responsibility for any loss or damage as a result of rejection, return and/or delay. Any charges imposed by the receiving bank may be deducted from the withdrawal amount.
Please be aware that we only return funds to source to comply with Anti-Money Laundering Regulations. If your account details change and you do not have another funding method in use with us, please contact a member of our Client Services team for further details. We may need to request additional information from you to register your new funding method.
We are only able to process withdrawals for up to 100% of the total cumulative deposits made by your debit/credit card (not including UnionPay). If you require a withdrawal which exceeds this amount and we do not have another verified funding method (Remittance or UnionPay) on record for you, we may need you to register an additional funding method with us. Should this be necessary, we will contact you and explain what is required.
Withdrawals to Bank accounts are processed by SWIFT (a charge of 20 EUR or 25 USD applies in accordance with your account currency), and take approximately 5 business days.
- Please be aware that 1 % service charge will be deducted from the withdrawal amount.
Please be aware that we do not provide service to the following countries: Afghanistan, Angola, Belgium, Barbados, Benin, Burkina Faso, China, Canada, Cape Verde, Comoros, Crimea, Cuba, Djibouti, Eritrea, Faroe Islands, French Polynesia, French, Germany, Gambia, Greenland,Grenada, Guadeloupe, Guyana, Israel, Iran, Iraq, Japan, Kyrgyzstan, Lao People's Democratic Republic, Libya, Macao, Martinique, Namibia, New Caledonia, Niger, North Korea, Palau, Reunion, Singpore, Spain, Samoa, Sudan (North and South), Suriname, Syria, Turkey, Tajikistan, Togo, Turkmenistan, UK, UAE.
Back To Top